Please read this policy in full placing an order on our website
1. Acceptance Statement
2. Company domain name
YOURWEBDESIGNCOURSES.COM is owned by BOCHUMABLES LIMITED in its entirety.
Address: LAGOS NIGERIA.
3. Collection of Customer Information
· Your Identification Data
First name, Surname, Date of Birth
· Your Contact Information
Email address, Billing address, Delivery Address, Telephone Number
· Profile Data
All historical communications with you (your orders, products purchased, feedback etc.)
· Transaction Data
Details relating to purchases: Order no, payment details, basket contents, the number of items bought, product details, discounts, any discount codes redeemed at check out.
· Technical Data
The device you use to access our website, browser type and version, browser plug-ins, device operating system and platform, any information stored through cookies, pixel tags etc.
· Usage Data
Data relating to your visits to the website. This cannot be used to identify you - your web performance statistics and how you use our website content will simply be recorded. Examples of this data include the instances that you have used our website, how you moved around it and the items that you were searching for.
· Third Party Info
We may receive information about you from third parties (such as credit reference agencies) who are legally entitled to disclose that information.
We may also collect your computer’s IP address in order to help us tailor the service to your location.
Please note that on occasion our website may contain links to external sites. If you click a hyperlink that takes you to a third-party website, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and we do not take responsibility for data handing on these sites.
4. Why we are collecting your data
The reasons for our data collection methods are stipulated in the following bullet list. If for any reason the company must use any of the data we collect about you for any other reasons, you will be contacted by BOCHUMABLES LIMITED in order to notify you of this. You will have the grounds to refuse that your data be used for any reason outside of those given in the list below if you deem it to be unfair or unreasonable.
The data we collect will be used:
· To create an account with YOURWEBDESIGNCOURSES.COM and register you as a new customer.
· To process orders and send deliveries (confirm order details via email, process payments and refunds)
· To learn customer preferences in order to tailor our recommended products and services.
· To improve our website – data analytics will monitor products and services, marketing and customer experience.
· To monitor and resolve customer behaviour which might be harmful to our site and assist the detection and prevention of consumer fraud.
Personal data will never be disclosed to third parties without first gaining the consent of the customer.
5. Users Rights Regarding Data
We respect you right to privacy, therefore our customers always have the following legal rights to the following:
- To request and receive full and complete information as to whether their personal data has been collected and stored by the company
- The right to view, or receive a copy of, the full and complete personal data that has been retained by the company
- To request to alter, remove or restrict the use of their personal data if it is incomplete, inaccurate or no longer required to be stored by the company
- To withdraw approval regarding the company holding and processing personal data at any time
This data is statistical data only and will not be traceable to you.
Customers have the right to opt-out of using cookies by changing the preference on their browser settings to ‘reject cookies’.
7. Fraud and Security Pledge
The company will take responsibility for preventing the loss or misuse of our customer’s personal data that we hold on our password and firewall-protected, high-security servers. We pledge to take the reasonable precautions required to ensure this. Authorised personnel have the right to access personal data for professional use only, and where practical this data is anonymised. The Privacy and Data Protection Policies of any third parties that we collaborate with or promote on our site have been rigorously reviewed. We only use and advertise external sites that we trust.
Our security measures are reviewed regularly to ensure that we are up to date and remain ahead of hackers and security threats. Although we do the best that we can to protect your data, due to the nature of information transmission via the internet, total security cannot be guaranteed.
8. Under 18s
The content on this website is not intended for use by under 18s and no persons under the age of 18 are legally permitted to purchase our products or use our services.
9. Contact us
YOURWEBDESIGNCOURSES.COM can be contacted at any time via our contact form. Our customer service employees will endeavour to respond to your query within 48 hours.
Are you sure? (Note: All information relevant to this will be deleted too.)